With the holiday season upon us, we’ll be sharing plenty of food with our loved ones. Did you know that there are some seemingly harmless foods that we shouldn’t share with our furry friends? Here’s a cute poster of some of them and the complications they can cause.
If you think your dog has ingested any of these foods, best to call your vet immediately. In the Cockburn area, our nearest 24/7 emergency vet is the Western Australian Veterinary Emergency & Specialty (WAVES) on Beeliar Drive, Success.
Just in case, or for your non canine savvy visitors, why not print this poster and write in your vet’s details to have up on your fridge?
2013 Lili Chin & Natalia Martinez